Our latest September kit and add-ons stamp, Good Times, is sure to be a favorite in your stash, and we’d love to show you five creative ways that you can use it on your papercrafting projects this weekend!
- Use the fun border to delineate between paper and cardstock, like Jennifer McMurtrey did on this layout. Make it bold using black ink, or more subdued with any color in your stash!
2. Get inky around the stamped mandala circles, like Daniela did on this beautiful layout! We love the way that she coordinated her ink colors with the patterns found in our Home Sweet Home 6 x 6 Paper Stack on the left side of her page!
3. Stamp your phrases in a round! We love this clever idea from guest designer Sarah Zayas, and with clear stamps, it is easy to do! Simply apply them to your acrylic block in a curve, ink and stamp!
4. Mask the circles to overlap each other. This amazing technique was achieved by Tracey Fox. She stamped the circles on scrap paper and cut them out to create masks, which she used to give the stamped mandalas a three-dimensional effect on her page background. Check out her blog post for full details on this technique!
5. Mat a favorite photo using stamps to draw attention! Steph Grimes did this here using the mandala circles in beautiful colors that coordinated with her 3″ x 4″ tag from our September 2019 Kit on the right! It puts more emphasis on her large, sweet doggy photo and brings the color across the spread.
We hope this gives you some great ideas on how to use your Good Times Stamp on your next project! Be sure to share what you create with us using the hashtag #EllesStudio on Instagram and in our Elle’s Studio Facebook group!