With good times sure to be in your future this summer, get ready to document them with our gold, mirrored Good Times Acrylic! We’ve pulled together five different ways how you can incorporate this fun, new product in your next project with project examples from our talented design team! Let’s check them out:
1. Pair it with other words to come up with a longer title, the way that Meghann Andrew did here using the Hazel Alphabet Stamp and May 2018 Kit.
2. Split up the words between two projects, the way that Daniela did on her Fun Times layout with the Wood Veneer Fun word. That gives this great product double-duty! Heather Leopard also did this on her fun layout, using the Title Builder Vol. 2 Wood Veneer to add a different texture to her title:
3. Put it in a pocket to create a celebratory title for your weekly or monthly spread, the way that Jess Forster did for her monthly memory pages:
4. Use it on a card as a special birthday or graduation greeting! We love how Wendy Antenucci added the Good Times Acrylic on the front of this card and paired it with tags and die cuts from the May 2018 Kit.
5. Balance the Good Times Acrylic with another metallic embellishment, like our Gold Shapes and Dots Puffy Stickers, the way that Neela Nalam did on her beautiful “Good Times” layout:
Be sure to put the new Good Times Acrylic in your cart today, while it is still in the shop! We can’t wait to see how you use this product on your layouts, pocket pages and cards!