Paige is sharing another fabulous layout with us today that features our Thankful collection, December kit and stamp, and Holiday Pages cut files! And, we love that she has focused on journaling her goals – have you set any goals for the new year?
2. Back the stars with dimensional adhesive and patterned papers, die cuts, and the cards used in product packaging.
3. Use glue dots to attach all of the white acrylic stars over the page.
4. Layer tags, cards, die cuts, (from the December kit) and a photo across the bottom and add a die cut banner at the top.
6. Cut out the “2016” from the tag from the December kit and adhere in a slight curve with pop dots.
7. Place the Cienna “hello” wood veneer piece above the numbers to finish the title.
8. Print goals in a typewriter font (I used Traveling Typewriter) and adhere them across the top of the layout.
Isn’t this layout so fun?! We love how it turned out and how all the pieces from different collections and kits coordinated – thanks so much for sharing with us today, Paige!
We’d love to see how this layout inspired you! Share your creations with us by uploading your projects to our Member Gallery, posting on your blog and linking below, or if you love using Instagram make sure you use the hashtag #EllesStudio so we can find them!