Welcome to Celebrate December at Elle’s Studio! The first 12 days of December will be packed with holiday inspiration, projects, layouts, and gift ideas from many talented designers using our Joyful collection. Stop by each day to see new inspiration and visit our instagram to enter our special giveaways!
Today’s post features an amazing layout by Paige Evans! Wait until you see the fun texture element Paige added! And, if you look closely, you’ll see some sneak peeks of our December cut files and printables that will be available on December 10th! Here’s how Paige says this layout came together:
1. Trim 1″ strips of Joyful patterned papers and roll them into tubes.
2. Trace a tree from the December printables (I added a small trunk) and cut it from white cardstock.
3. Stitch around the tree using white thread.
5. Trim the tubes to cover the entire sticky tree then adhere the negative tree background cardstock on top.
8. Cut the “fa la la la la” banners from white cardstock, adhere the pieces across the top right corner, and journal above the banners.
9. Place “2014” stickers at the end of the journaling to finish.