Paige is sharing another fabulous layout tutorial with us today! Below she shows us how to put together this fun layout in just a couple steps!
Here’s how Paige said it came together:1. Arrange June 2015 kit die cuts and printables along the gray/white diagonal lines printed on the “FIVE STARS” paper from the “Let’s Eat” collection.
2. Lightly adhere the die cuts in place then straight stitch through each line using a sewing machine and white thread.
3. Trim off the excess die cuts and thread ends.
4. Gently bend up the die cuts to create dimension.
5. Just a cute pic of my scrapping buddy 🙂
6. Create the title on the other half of the layout using mini teal alpha stickers and journal underneath. Layer a photo on printables and die cuts below the title. Embellish the layout a little more with wood veneers and stickers from the “Let’s Eat” collection.
Products used: Good Time Printables; June 2015 kit; Let’s Eat paper collection, wood veneers, stickers; Letter and Number stickers – teal
Have a wonderful day 🙂