It’s time for a new challenge! On the first and third Wednesdays of each month, we’ll be issuing you a challenge and then asking you to create a project.
Here’s how it works: We will give you a layout example and a short description of what to do/use for the particular challenge. Complete the challenge and upload it to our member gallery to be entered and then post a link to the specific challenge post as a comment for your chance to WIN! The winner will receive a $10 Elle’s Studio Gift Certificate to use in our shop (winners will be announced during next Challenge post).
CHALLENGE | Use Green Elle’s Studio Products
St. Patrick’s Day was earlier this week and we were so inspired by Contributing Team member Daniela Dobson‘s layout that we wanted to see what you could create with our green products as well! Kelly, lime or forest – any green will do!
Are you ready to play along? Entries are due April 1, 2014 and the winner will be announced with our next challenge, April 2, 2014. Here’s how to enter:
- Complete a project based off our challenge
- Upload your project to our member gallery
- Tag all Elle’s Studio items used when uploading to our member gallery
- Write in the description that this is for the March 19th Challenge (very important so we see it’s an entry)
- Come back here and post a link to your project in this post.