Hey, everyone! We’re excited to be bringing you another challenge! For February, we’ll be issuing a single challenge and then return to our regular schedule next month.
Here’s how it works: We will give you a layout example and a short description of what to do/use for the particular challenge. Complete the challenge and upload it to our member gallery to be entered and then post a link to the specific challenge post as a comment for your chance to WIN! The winner will receive a $10 Elle’s Studio Gift Certificate to use in our shop (winners will be announced during next Challenge post).
Challenge | Create a love themed layout.
Oh, that Jennifer Chapin. She’s a talented one! I love this love themed layout she created with our new Love You More collection. So many bits and pieces that tie everything together. Hello, eye candy!
Are you ready to play along? Entries are due March 4, 2014 and the winner will be announced with our next challenge, March 5, 2014. Here’s how to enter:
- Complete a project based off our challenge
- Upload your project to our member gallery
- Tag all Elle’s Studio items used when uploading to our member gallery
- Write in the description that this is for the February 12th Challenge (very important so we see it’s an entry)
- Come back here and post a link to your project in this post.
Congrats to our winner of our last challenge killarney_rose! Please contact email@example.com with the following info:
- Contest: January 15th Challenge
- Prize: $10 gift certificate