My name is Daniela Dobson and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 4 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 10 years. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I love to create cards and pages in different styles and sizes. My creations have been featured in numerous publications, including advertisements, manufacturer websites and trade show displays. I love that I have the opportunity to spend time doing something that I love. I am one of the original members of Elle’s Studio Design Team and I am so happy to be here today sharing my layout using Elle’s Studio products. My blog.
This layout was so fun to put together. I love how the photos and patterned paper worked so well with all the tags, strips and pennants.
Here is how this layout came together.
1. I cut the white cardstock ½ inch smaller than the base. I created a file in my Silhouette Cameo and cut out the stars. You can use a large punch or trace a star shape and cut it out. The top two stars are backed with Echo Park patterned paper. Then, the cardstock is adhered to the green Echo Park patterned paper.
2. I sprinkled four different colors of Smooch Spritz to match the colors in my layout.
5. I cut two pennants from Pennants – Brights and tucked them under the right photo edge and secured them with a brad.
6. To finish the layout I added the title that was cut from patterned paper using Silhouette Cameo. The paper wasn’t the right color so I used Clearsnap ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink: Sea Crystal to change the color. I added number 1 from Elle’s Studio Number Tidbits to the center of the star using 3D Foam Adhesive by Therm O Web.
7. I added a strip from Elle’s Studio One and Only Strips above the title and one to the right of the photo for the journaling. One more brad was added to the star under the title, twine to the bottom under the photos and washi tape. The last star was cut from Echo Park patterned paper and adhered over the original base cut using 3D Foam Adhesive by Therm O Web.