I started scrapbooking over 11 years ago. Like so many, I was inspired to start scrapbooking after the birth of our first daughter. I have always had a interest in photography (ever since getting my Fisher Price camera when I was about 8 years old) and I loved organizing those photos in magnetic albums. Now I have stack of pages that hope to one day make their way into an album.
Here’s how this layout came together:
1. I punched 25 circles from the papers from the Scrapbook Circle Remember This Kit using my 1.5 inch circle punch.
2. After I figured out where to place the circles, I started with the center circle and placed a tiny bit of adhesive on the back of each circle to hold it in place.
3. I ran each row of circles through my sewing machine to add texture and secure the circles.
4. Once the background was complete, I was ready to build on top of it.
5. The Documented tag was from the Daily Note Tags was tucked under the top photos and was perfect for my journaling.
6. The gray striped tag from the Collected Note Tags was a nice spot for my title. The tag was a little bigger than I wanted, so I cut the bottom stripes off of the tag and then reattached them making the tag a little smaller.
7. The layout was finished off by placing strips of paper along the top and bottom edges of the paper.