Thank you!

Happy Monday, everyone!

We wanted to say thank you so, SO much for all your orders with our new launch! We are so excited that you love the new items and cannot wait to see what you create with them!

Most of the orders have been officially shipped now 🙂 check your inbox for your shipping confirmation. Thank you so much for your patience with our order processing time, too! It look us a little longer than expected to get all the orders out this time around, and we are so sorry for some of those delays! But, we are happy to report that we are almost back to our normal processing time of 1 – 3 days!

The winners of the Tim Holtz scissors where: Melissa Huie, Holly Sloat, and Abbey Richards! Congrats ladies! Your package has probably already arrived and we hope you enjoyed the surprise inside 🙂

You guys are all amazing and we appreciate your support more than words could ever express! You make this all possible and we are forever grateful for each and every one of you!

Love you all and happy creating!

Comments

1. April says

I got my order on Saturday and LOVE all the new stuff I got! I can’t wait to play with it. 🙂
    – April W

2. Abbey says

I am already loving my new goodies and my prize. Thanks so much!

3. I received notice mine has shipped…now just stalking the mail man!!! Can’t wait to get them!

4. Melissa says

I was so surprised! 🙂 Thank you so much!

5. papirdiva says

I received my order today! It was my first time ordering from your store, and since the shipping to Norway was so low, I know I’ll be ordering more!

I used one of the strips from my order for this simple layout.

Thank you for such awesome products 🙂

6. *Fauve* says

Just placed my first order and i am so excited!Havn’t bought myself anything for a long time!!!Been meaning to order for a while now,but stupid me kept forgetting.

xoxo

7. Holly S says

I got my order yesterday and love,love the new Lil’ Snippets…should have ordered more of the date ones…they are PERFECT! A BIG thank you…I can’t wait to try the tonics out on my new Elle’s Studio tags for my week in the life w/AE! Thank you!