A Sweet Valentine Tree!

My mom made this super sweet Valentine tree and I had to share it with you! She bought the pink tree at Michael’s (local craft store) “after Christmas” sale. It’s the perfect pink color and even lights up!

Then she found these little felt hearts at Michael’s – they have a sticky back.
She peeled the backing off two matching hearts, looped twine and laid in on one side, along with some extra glue.
Then, she laid the matching heart on top!
Perfect little ornaments for the tree! Here’s a closer look:
She also made a matching garland to hang on her window! Love how cute and little it is!
And, if all of this isn’t cute enough, the tree has a matching tree skirt that she made! Eeeek!!
How amazing is that?! So much fun! I don’t know what she’ll do when Valentine’s Day is over… maybe an Easter tree?!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone has a fun and crafty weekend!
xo, Elle

p.s. Guess what?! This is our 600th post! Woohoooo!!

Comments

1. Rebecca says

These are adorable!!! I especially love the garland on the window! And congrats on your 600th post!!! Yay!

2. that is just too cute! if I could get away with it and not irk the men in the house, I’d have a tree up all year and decorate it for every single holiday!!!

3. Amy Coose says

This is just too cute!!! I love the tree, and congrats on your 600th post!

4. Stacey says

Super sweet indeed!

5. Gordon says

How sweet it is!!! Great idea.

6. Kim says

SO CUTE IS RIGHT!!!

7. I love it. I think I will get my pink tree out and do it up like your mom. Thanks!

8. I just bought those same hearts yesterday! I will be using them for my daughter’s Valentines for her class. I love the garland idea!

9. dlwidder says

What a cute idea! I love the winow garland and tree skirt too…does she create a new theme each month? 😀

10. Rebecca says

What fabulous valentines decorations. I LOOOOVE the tree skirt! Congrats on the 600th post!

11. Thank you all for your super sweet comments!! I will be passing them along to my sweet momma 😉 She will be absolutely thrilled that you all love it!! xoxo

12. Cat says

OMG! This is so adorable! I love how simple it is too! She is very creative. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats on 600 posts!

13. Amy K says

Too cute!

Congrats on your 600th post!

14. Heather says

Love the tree!!! So adorable, especially that matching skirt!

15. Very sweet tree & a great idea! Kudos to your mom!

16. What a wonderful blog! Congrats on the 600th post! I added you to my Blogroll & gave you a “shout out!” Very fun, simple, and adorable! Thanks for sharing!