Free Valentine Tag + Recipe Card Download!

Just in case you missed this free download we did last year – we wanted to highlight it today! It’s the perfect way to spice up a sweet treat for someone special on Valentine’s Day!
Just download the free pdf below, and print out as many as you need! You can even include the recipe, of your sweet treats, to add an extra special homemade touch to your gift!
Use a fancy corner punch on the corner of the tag to add some extra flair!
Just click here to download the pdf file. Please click “Save” when prompted.
You must have Adobe Reader to open this file, if you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free, here. If you are having problems downloading or opening, please make sure you have the latest updates for Adobe Reader.

Comments

1. ab says

Beautiful and sweet, as always!
    Thank You for the sweet download!

2. Leigh says

Wow! Thank you! I love the download! 🙂

3. Rachel M says

Oh that’s lovely! Thanks for the download. 🙂

4. CraftCrave says

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [18 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

5. Amy K says

These are wonderful – thank you for the download!

6. Oh thank you so much! I love your designs and who doesn’t love the treat of getting something for free!
    Tara

7. Rebecca says

Just SO cute! Hmmm, trying to decide what recipe to use and make some gifts with this for Valentines day!

8. Ren says

Nice cards. We can share our thoughts with friends on using it. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information.

Recipe Cards

9. Thank you for a great freebie!! I’m sure I will use them!

10. Barbie says

I was ecstatic when I found this valentine recipe card and gift tag. I had been searching the internet for hours and ba-da-bing!! there was EXACTLY what I was looking for. When I realized the link would not work – no way, no how – I was deflated. Is it possible to receive a copy of this wonderful little file? I wanted to include recipe cards in my Valentine box to my son and daughter-in-law to complement the bakeware I am sending. . . Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance,
    Barbie