The Baby Project – part three

Eek! This is the third part of the album, can’t believe we are already here! I did do quite a few extra pages that I won’t be showing here (they’re more on the personal side), but I’m super excited to be able to share these 🙂

I’m also excited to see how it ends up looking once she puts the photos in. And, I’ll have to do a follow up with those!

Month nine:
Month ten:
Month eleven:
Month twelve:
Ta da! Woohoo! 🙂 I was so thrilled to be able to complete this project for my sister and her husband and their new bundle of joy! Her due dates getting closer and closer 😀

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I’ll do a highlight post of all the products I used and LOVE!!
xo, Elle

Comments

1. KelsyC says

Love your pages! They are FAB!!!

2. NoraAnne says

Oh, i’m sad it’s over 🙁 LOL! I’ve enjoyed this peek at the album, so inspiring! I think the Springtime one is one of my faves! Love the springtime banner across the top~I’m a sucker for trends!

3. Helen says

The album is absolutely gorgeous! What a lucky sister she is!

4. Eveline says

I juct checked out all three baby project posts and I’m impressed. It’s gorgeous, sweet, cute and adorable.
    Eveline.

5. What a great gift and treasure for your sister! You did a fabulous job! 🙂

6. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! I love love love love love love love the banner on that first one and the buttons border too!! JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

7. Amy says

They will love it – it’s beautiful!

8. Tina says

Wow – what stupendous pages. Amazing job.

tina

9. Melanie says

Beautiful pages, Elle. I love the Springtime one especially. What a special gift 🙂

10. Your baby album is the cutest I’ve ever seen. I wish I was a young Mom during the scrapbooking/handmade movement, but maybe some day I will be a grandma and get to make something so sweet!

xo Susi xo