A peek into Cameron’s Nursery!

We can hardly wait! Around here it’s all baby talk as we wait for my sister and her husband’s baby boy to arrive! She is now 36 weeks along and the doctor says she’s right on track for July 27th!

She and her husband just finished the nursery and it’s so cute! They did so much work to transform this room into the cutest nursery… ever! I wish I had some before pictures because you can’t even tell it’s the same room – imagine… white walls, no chair rail and totally empty 🙂
So hard to imagine that in less than a month our lives will change forever – This will be the first time for me to be an auntie, too! Woohoo!! Can you tell I’m excited?! Eeek! She got a 4d ultrasound a couple weeks ago and we got to see his cute and chubby cheeks 🙂 I’ve got to get my camera ready – lots of pictures when he’s born for sure!

xo, Elle

Comments

1. Amy Heller says

Ohhh, that nursery is DIVINE!! So cute!! And your sister looks fantastic, Elle! Congrats to your whole family, it will be here sooner than you can imagine and you’ll be holding your little nephew!!

2. Stephanie says

love the decor, so cute! congrats in advance 🙂

3. Daniela says

I love that photo!!! And the room is adorable. I can tell you are excited!!! Make sure you share photos with us!!!

4. Courtney says

What a beautiful nursery. I love the color combo. I love being an aunt and I am sure you will too.

5. That is a wicked cute nursery! Can I have it all? I’m so stuck in my nursery makeover….:)

6. NoraAnne says

First, I am totally drooling over that nursery, I want it in my house!! LOL! And CONGRATULATIONS~you are going to love being an auntie! I now have 3 nieces and 4 nephews and they bring me so much joy 🙂 I can’t wait to see pictures of him!

7. Nita says

that is a gorgeous nursery! so cute;) To be an auntie is great;) I have experiensed it 4 times;)

8. Amy says

That is an amazing nursery. Congrats! Being an aunt is the best.

9. Mel Nunn says

Hi Elle… What a devine nursery. The 27th is special for me because it is my son’s birthday!

Hope all goes smoothly for your sister…

Mel xx

10. mel says

what a stunning nursery, love the calm feeling it has, just lovely.Enjoy being an Aunty I am sure you will have a ball 🙂 Melxx

11. hey doll

aaawwww this is so sweet.
    gorgeous nursery!!!
    happy 4th of July
    oxoxo,
    jessi

12. Melanie says

What an adorable nursery! Your sister is beautiful–how exciting for your family 🙂

13. Lissa says

I love the colors.Congrats!

14. Omg Elle! You will LOVE being an auntie! It is the absolute best thing on earth! (Second only to being a mom!) The nursery is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family!

15. Marygail says