My first product published!

Whoa! This came in the mail yesterday and when looking through it I saw this layout on page 124! And, in the supply list, there’s my name! (Well… there’s a mistype and it says Ella’s Studio, LOL!) I was/still am so excited, this is my first product that got published!

The adorable layout is by Karen Helmka – I tried to track down her blog but couldn’t find it. If any of you guys know her address, I’d love to know! And the magazine is Scrapbook Trends.
What a great day, I feel so blessed!!

Comments

1. Danielle says

CONGRATS!!!!! It’s fantastic to see your products in magazines 🙂

2. Debbie says

Congratulations! I tracked you down and order a couple of your products after seeing them used by one of the design team members on TallyScrapper. I think your stuff is great and I won’t be surprised to see it popping up everywhere!

3. Mara-May* says

Hey Elle that’s so awesome!!! I’m in the same mag! In the boys section!!! 🙂 Weeeeeee

Congrats dear!!!

4. Elizabeth says

WOW! Congrats…very well deserved 🙂

5. Anette S says

Congratulations! I’ve accutaly been published using your stuff too! In a Norwegian magazine called “Vi Scrapper”. I had hidden journaling on a Petunia tag, so you can’t see it all, but I made sure I credited you 🙂

6. Misty says

Congrats! That’s awesome! Your stuff is adorable – I can’t believe it hasn’t got some recognition before now! Congrats!

7. Super big time congrats Elle! You so deserve to be excited…your products are so to die for…I look at your etsy every single day making mental notes of what to come back and buy…I still have to break open my order I got last week to play and I can’t wait!

Amber

8. A couple of my girls have stuff being published. I can’t say when yet, but when the mags come out, you’ll get an email!

9. Sharie says

I just love your stuff, and I bet this will be just one of many layouts to be published using your products! Congratulations to you!

10. Michelle says

yay, Elle!! that’s super-cool news…he he =)

11. Amy says